5.4.1 (May 18, 2016)
Additional new Ion AmpliSeq™ Research Panels for Inherited Diseases Research Area.
- Ion AmpliSeq Cardiac Arrhythmias and Cardiomyopathy Research Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq Pulmonary Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Dysmorphia-Dysplasia Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Inborn Errors of Metabolism Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Primary Immune Deficiency Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Endocrine Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Gastrointestinal Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Deafness Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Renal Research Panel v2
- Ion AmpliSeq Inherited Cancer Research Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq Epilepsy Research Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq Autism Research Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq Ovarian Cancer Research Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq Dermatology Research Panel v2
These new panels provide greater focus for research and expand the breath for which the Ion AmpliSeq technology can be used for. To order, please use the “Add to Cart” or “Request quote” or “Request Information” buttons. For the request information button, you will need to provide your contact details and a representative of our team will be in touch shortly.
5.4 (April 20, 2016)
- Internal bug fixes and administrator enhancements
5.0 (October 6, 2015)
Improved workflow based user experience
- Our new Ion AmpliSeq Designer 5.0 has been improved to bring a workflow based approach to creating, reviewing and ordering your designs. With this new version, you will find that navigating through the application has never been easier, and getting to where you need to go is only a click away.
Access to Ion AmpliSeq Research Panels with no log in
- Our Ion AmpliSeq Research Panels known as Ready-to-use and Community Panels, have been reorganized by default to fit within common research areas where targeted sequencing is used.
- You will now find direct links from the home page to important research areas which you may review without the need to register or log in. Once you’re ready to order, you will need to sign in to your account and proceed with the ordering process.
Support for our new Ion S5™ and S5™ XL Sequencers
- As a reminder, the new S5 and S5 XL have been launched on September 1, and we provide full compatibility within Ion AmpliSeq Designer. The new S5 and S5 XL systems represent a new exciting offer for high performance bench top sequencers.
New trial sizes available for 4 Inherited Diseases Research panels and the Pharmacogenomics Research panel (Due early to mid-October)
Update: Due to inventory backlog, the availability of trial sizes for the following research panels will be for early to mid-October:
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Cardio Panel – To be available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Hematology Panel – To be available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Neurological Panel – To be available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Ophthalmic Panel – To be available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Pharmacogenomics Research Panel – To be available in only 32 reaction Chef-ready.
Special pricing for Custom Gene Fusion panels
- Based on customer demand, for a limited time, our Custom Gene Fusion panels will continue to be priced the same as traditional RNA Gene panel designs.
- As a reminder, the variant analysis workflow for Custom Gene Fusions is exclusively provided by Ion Reporter™. For more information please visit the Ion Reporter™ site here.
4.4.10 (September 15, 2015)
Support for our new Ion S5 and S5XL Sequencers
- Full compatibility of AmpliSeq Designs
- S5/S5XL family of chips fully integrated
- A new exciting offer for high performance bench top sequencers
New trial sizes available for 4 Inherited Diseases Research panels and the Pharmacogenomics Research panel.
The following recently released panels are now available in trial sizes for easier customer access:
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Cardio Panel – Available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Hematology Panel – Available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Neurological Panel – Available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Vision Panel – Available in 8 reaction and 32 reaction Chef-ready-trial kits.
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Pharmacogenomics Research Panel – Available in only 32 reaction Chef-ready
Introducing the new Ion AmpliSeq™ Research Panels
Ion AmpliSeq™ Ebola Research Panel
- The new Ion AmpliSeq Ebola Panel was developed as a quick, accurate and cost effective method to identify the present of Ebola virus (EBOV). The panel contains 145 amplicons for targeting the Ebola gene.
Ion AmpliSeq™ TB Research Panel
- The new Ion AmpliSeq™ TB Research Panel used for targeting genes associated with antimicrobial resistance is now available. This panel consists of 109 amplicons in 2 pools to provide a quick, accurate and cost effective means to identify variants in 8 genes (embB, eis, gyrA, inhA, katG, pncA, rpoB, rpsL) associated with antimicrobial resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB).
Ion AmpliSeq™ Pharmacogenomics Panel
- The new Ion AmpliSeq™ Pharmacogenomics Panel is a single pool panel of primers used to perform multiplex PCR for the preparation of amplicon libraries from genomic “hot spot” regions that play a critical role in DME genes. By focusing on 136 well documented SNP and indel variants that captures CYP2D6 copy number variations at both the gene level and the exon 9 rearrangement, the panel enables screening of a broad selection of haplotypes including *36. This targeted, ready-to use panel provides high value pharmacogenomics content while remaining flexible by allowing user customization.
Ion AmpliSeq™ Inhered Diseases Research Panels
- We have added a collection of 13 new panels involved in various Inherited Disease areas to complement our existing offerings in this field. This new menu of Ion AmpliSeq Research Panels offers a broad selection of targeted panels that enable researchers to survey across collective sets of genes that have been scientifically curated as the most likely suspects for containing a candidate mutation based on criteria such as phenotype and disease. Panels represent a wide range of inherited conditions from cardiovascular to dermatological disease. Use of our Ion AmpliSeq™ Technology enables coverage of up to 766 genes employing a straightforward and rapid PCR based workflow requiring as little as 10 ng of input DNA. These panels are comprehensively designed and can be used as-is or can be easily customized with the power of Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer to create phenotype based focused sub panels. This collection of panels are 2-pool and have over 99% coverage.
Browse Panels without logging in
- The Ready-to-use and Community Panel interface has been redesigned to allow visitors easier access to our family of pre-designed panels. Site visitors can review the content of our panels without the need to register or log in to an Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer account.
Special pricing for Custom Gene Fusion panels
- For a limited time, new Custom Gene Fusion panels will continue to be priced the same as traditional RNA Gene panel designs.
Analysis workflow exclusively provided by Ion Reporter™
- Variant analysis workflows for Custom RNA Gene Fusion designs are exclusively provided by Ion Reporter™. For more information please click visit the Ion Reporter™ help section here.
3.2 (February 7, 2014)
New Look and Feel!
- Improved dashboard
- Quick access to your custom designs, Ion Panels and Community Panels
- Notifications on the progress of your custom designs
- Quick access to support resources
- Powerful search/filter capabilities to quickly find pre-designed panels.
The HID-Ion AmpliSeq™ Identity Panel is one of the first Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) solutions for human identification that provides discrimination of individuals similar to STR genotype match probabilities used by forensic analysts.
2.2.2 (October 11, 2013)
- Transition to single sign on system on LifeTechnologies.com and improved ordering experience
To streamline the process of ordering Ion AmpliSeq™ Panels, AmpliSeq Designer is transitioning user accounts from Ion Community accounts to Life Technologies accounts.
Get all the details here: Migration Help Page
- Benefits of Transitioning to Life Technologies accounts
In one single checkout process add all the reagent kits and chips needed to complete your AmpliSeq experiment
Order all AmpliSeq panels using the e-commerce solution on Life Technologies website
See the details of the new experience: Ordering Process
2.0.3 (May 22, 2013)
- RNA AmpliSeq Designs now allow up to 1200 amplicons per pool
- DNA design results display specific reasons why a design cannot be confidently covered by an amplicon.
Detailed information can be viewed using the UCSC Browser button.
- Search across ready-to-use and community panels, including the panel name, description, and gene names.
2.0.1 (April 1, 2013)
Ion AmpliSeq™ RNA Ready-to-Use Panels
Two Ion AmpliSeq™ RNA Ready-to-Use Panels have been added to the Panels tab:
- Ion AmpliSeq™ RNA Apoptosis Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq™ RNA Cancer Panel
2.0 (February 17, 2012)
New DNA AmpliSeq™ Custom Pipeline
Custom Mouse Panels
- Target your mouse genes of interest
- The same proven Human design pipeline
Custom RNA AmpliSeq™ Panels
Ready-to-Use RNA AmpliSeq™ Panels
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Colon and Lung Cancer Panel
- Ion AmpliSeq™ BRCA1/2 Panel
Ion AmpliSeq™ Sample ID Panel
A cost-effective and easy-to-use human SNP genotyping panel comprising nine specially designed primer pairs that can be added prior to template amplification to generate a unique ID for each research sample during post-sequencing
Ion Library Equalizer™ Kit
Use the Ion Library Equalizer™ Kit to normalize your Ion DNA libraries without the need for dilution or quantification, or the need for any additional equipment.
1.2.2 (June 22, 2012)
Many small bug fixes and user experience improvements